- Feb 26, 2019
- by Nicole Pacinello
If you’re like a lot of people these days, you feel tired and sluggish more often than you would like. Maybe it’s the season or the state of the world or some personal problem that’s simply sapping your energy.
The good news is that there are easy-to-find crystals that can help raise your energy level, restore your zest for living and make it that much easier to tackle whatever problems come your way.
Here are 12 of the best crystals for energy:
The mother of all crystals, quartz acts very much like a battery in that it stores, amplifies and releases energy when it’s needed.
Indeed, some people attach a quartz crystal to a fuel line in their car to reduce its fuel consumption. Not only this, when you hold a piece of quartz it attunes itself to provide your personal energy requirements. Quartz returns energy to its most perfect state by cleansing both your physical and subtle bodies. The energy of a quartz crystal also depends on how it is shaped. For example:
- If the crystal comes to a natural point, it channels energy toward you if the point is pointed toward you. A crystal with an especially long point will focus the energy toward you in a straight line. An artificially shaped type of this crystal is called a wand and can be very powerful when it comes to transmitting energy. Even more powerful is the laser quartz wand. These slender wands bring a beam of energy that can be as powerful as a laser. Because of that, a laser quartz wand should never be casually pointed at anyone else.
- A crystal with two points both radiates and absorbs energy at the same time.
- Clusters radiate energy outward and absorb negative energies that may be weighing you down.
- A crystal ball radiates energy in all directions equally.
- Elestial crystals are clusters of folds, layers and terminations. The energy of these types of crystals is gentle and serves to remove fear and provide comfort.
- A scepter quartz is a quartz that comes in the form of a smaller crystal that has grown around the end of a rod. It both amplifies and generates energy and brings healing energies to all layers of your being.
This powerful stone is best used with an experienced crystal healer, for it is so energetic that it can be a bit unsettling. If you seek a gentler energy, try mahogany obsidian. Obsidian, which has a bit of red in it along with the regular glossy black, is protective and strengthens and revitalizes you during hard times.
The high water level in apophyllite makes it a sterling conductor of energy. Placing it in a room enhances positive energies. It is also a crystal that can naturally come in a pyramidal form. Because of this, it can amplify and tightly focus energy through its apex. Apophyllite is also able to draw off negative energy and replenish your chakras with new, vibrant energy.
This stone brings energy and creativity, especially if the diamond is small and flawless. It not only helps with physical energy but allows your spiritual energy to flow and activates your light body. A herkimer diamond attached to a crystal of citrine removes the fatigue that’s caused by negative energy.
This interesting crystal looks like a snowball and has such a soft look that you may want to stroke it. But do not, for you’ll mat down its fibers and interfere with its ability to bring you energy and stamina. It also purifies and joins the energies of your chakras and physical and subtle bodies.
Also called Imperial Topaz, this crystal behaves very much like a battery and is able to recharge you spiritually and physically. All types of topaz have the ability to send vibrant energy where it is needed. They can soothe, stimulate and recharge.
Carnelian can come in shades or orange, pink, brown and blood red and is often translucent. It carries great energy and is a fantastic crystal for restoring your vitality and supporting your metabolism. It is one of the few crystals that is used to cleanse other crystals.
Calcite, which comes in the colors of the rainbow, is another powerful amplifier of energy. Placing a calcite crystal in a room draws away negative energy and enhances your own energy by banishing any stagnant energy that’s found in your body. It bolsters spiritual, physical and mental energies.
Amber is not really a crystal but a fossilized resin. Because of that, it is strongly connected with the earth and is able to ground higher energies. It absorbs negative energies and transmutes them into positive ones. Its energy is described as warm and full of light and can give you the energy to go after what you desire.
If you believe that pollutants in your home or office are part of what’s draining your energy, then turquoise is the crystal for you. It gets rid of negative energy and clears the pollutants and electromagnetic smog from your environment. It also helps you physically by removing depression and exhaustion.
A tourmaline crystal is excellent for purifying and transforming heavy energies that might weigh on your mind or spirit into lighter ones. It also balances your chakras and grounds your spiritual energies. It’s a superb healing crystal and is able to create a protective shield around your body.
Like obsidian, malachite is a powerful stone that should be used under the supervision of a crystal healer. It amplifies both positive and negative energies, but is also excellent at absorbing and releasing negative energies and cleansing energy-sapping pollutants, especially radiation.
Consider these crystals if you want to restore your positive energies and be rid of the sluggishness that’s keeping you from being your best self. Visit our Crystal Cavern page and: